How to use the forum

• 24th June 2016 at 1:57 pm #225
      Lou McGill
      Keymaster

Welcome to this discussion forum which aims to gather comments and conversations from online learners.

You do not have to register with the site to add a comment but if you do then you will be able to subscribe to threads and more easily follow the conversations. This forum is here to support the #OLsuccess week of activities (4th to 10th July).

Rules of engagement are as follows:

1. Please respect the opinions and comments of others. By all means, engage in debate but any posts that include offensive language or aggressive comments will be deleted.

2. We really want to explore what makes online learning different for different people. So this forum needs to be to be a place where everyone is comfortable. Please speak from your own experience and try not to speak for others. If you want to refer to people who have a disability, for example, please use the terms that they would use about themselves (see this blog post if you need help with this).

3. Do not post spam.

4. No advertising of products or services.

If you break these rules your posts will be deleted and you may be blocked from further participation

Thanks
        Lou

• This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Lou McGill.
        • This topic was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by OLModDoodle.
        • This topic was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Lou McGill.
      • 3rd July 2016 at 2:44 pm #331
        John Sinclair

Hello Lou

I tried to register with the site but all I get is a ‘blocked’ message at the top of the screen. It’s a rather user unfriendly system when there is no detail provided about what this means and how to rectify it.

• 3rd July 2016 at 4:04 pm #332
          Lou McGill
          Keymaster

Hi John

I am checking this out. Not sure why it has happened.

• 3rd July 2016 at 4:42 pm #333
            Lou McGill
            Keymaster

John Please could you try again. I tested it out with a couple of emails and one email was blocked but on retrying it said it was registered.

If not please contact me through the contact form and I will register you manually.

Thanks for reporting this. I am still investigating

Lou

The forum ‘Online Learning Success’ is closed to new topics and replies.